Monday, August 12, 2013

No Rules for Paw Paw

This morning, Luke and Caleb joined me for a walk around Bond Lake in Cary.  As we were finishing, I let Luke get ahead, as I was planning to encourage Caleb privately.  I told him how proud I was that he made it the entire 3 miles.  Then, I then wanted to remind him that he and I both needed to get more exercise.  In fact, it sort of runs in the family.

"You know, Caleb," I said, pointing to our respective guts, "you, me, AND Paw Paw, all have one of these bellies and we need to..." 

He cut me off right there.  "Paw Paw is Paw Paw and he doesn't need to do anything at his age!"

Hard to argue with that.

1 comment:

Henry Dillard said...

Thanks Caleb. You are right about that but if you want to get my age, you need to abide by your Dad's advice.

Love You,

PawPaw